Click a question to see the answer:
How does it work?
OK, but what's the practical use for me?
Very well, but how is it any different from LEGO Ideas website's own stats?
Where does all this data come from?
How can I find a specific project? What's a project ID?
I want to know if a project is doing well, how do I do that?
Are you affiliated with the LEGO Group or the LEGO Ideas program?
Help / site structure
Feeling lost? We've got you covered. Here is what you'll find and where:
- Main dashboard, displays: support spread, 10K club status, staff picks percentage, top 20 list for most popular and most supported projects as well as for most supported authors, random project of the day box, three rotating info boxes, random set of the day box, brief latest changes & plans box and recommended links box.
- Search bar
- Accessible at top of any page. Type a project ID (e.g. "c3b208d3-9fc8-4209-a29e-71a48ed9c8f5" for a project whose page's URL address on LEGO Ideas is https://ideas.lego.com/projects/c3b208d3-9fc8-4209-a29e-71a48ed9c8f5) to find one specific project and see its statistics.
- Gathering support
- Displays: all projects in the "Gathering support" phase.
- Achieved support
- Displays: status of all review rounds, list of projects in the 10K club, Rejected VS accepted entries per review round chart, Acceptance rate per round chart and The 10K club status chart.
- Project authors
- Displays: all authors of projects in the "Gathering support" phase + all 10K club members.
- Ideas sets
- Displays: list of all released LEGO Ideas sets + Number of released sets VS average set price chart, Average number of pieces and minifigures per set, Average price-per-piece VS average pieces count per set chart and Availability of sets chart.
- LEGO® Ideas
- Link to the official LEGO® Ideas website
- Ideas at LEGO® shop
- Link to the Ideas section at LEGO.com
- Ideas at Brickset
- Link to the Ideas theme at Brickset.com
- This is where you are right now.
- Changes log
- A great place to visit if you're interested in where our website is going, what are we currently working on, what issues are known to us and what are we planning for the future.
Ideas Tracker was created by AFOLs for AFOLs. We are strong believers that the LEGO® Ideas programme offers enormous potential to all LEGO fans, but it's a potential that needs to be used well. Whether you're a project author or a supporter of someone else's project, you deserve to know how that project is performing and what are its chances of getting to the finish line. And while the LEGO® Ideas website offers many great features, the statistics of a project are only available to its author.
We are strong supporters of data transparency and we wanted to make the LEGO® Ideas a little more transparent. To that end, we have developed our own solution that can track daily changes in growth of every single project that's currently gathering support on the LEGO® ideas website. You're looking at it right now :)
IdeaSonar is by definition a passion project, and as such it is offered on a 'free for all' basis, without serving ads, tracking visitors or requiring them to log in.